Monday, October 15, 2007

TITLES!

tHANKS TO MY bROTHER, dAVE
AND HIS WIFE, aMY - i'M FINALLY
GETTING SOME TITLES oN-lINE!
TWO WEEKS LEFT!
There's no such thing as too many titles for theses paintings!
Help a brother out, thanks.


















I had a great turn out for my art opening,
sold a few pieces, emptied a keg of beer and
all of my paintings now have titles (the egg painting
has over sixty)! Not only that but I also had a
great visit from my sister, Christine and boyfriend,
Jason - who was a big hit in Whitefish, check out the pics.



















DJ CB























Karaoke at the VFW after the opening!
BIG thanks to all the folks that helped me to have
a rad opening!

1 comment:

Mom "P" said...

Looks like lots of fun was had by all...Good job, My Boy. I'm getting a crack at titles- just before the deadline- story of my life. I just don't think your ole Mom is cool enough to name your paintings.